Sunday 5 October 2008

Friday Sketchers #22

Since the weather's been so lousy today, I'd thought I'd spend the day crafting - I need to make soooo many birthday cards this month! I thought the sketch for this week's Friday Sketchers challenge looked interesting (and a good way of using up some scraps!), so I've given it a go. I've used a Penny Black stamp ('Jump for Joy'). I've combined it with scraps of paper from the 'Sweet Nothings' paper stack by Papermania, a sentiment stamp by Elzybels, and cardstock embossed with my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder.




6 comments:

  1. Lovley card Helen love the pastel colours you have usedx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Great colours, and I love your colouring on that stamp - I bought the same one at the craft weekend last week so I now know where to look for some colouring inspiration :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the cute PB frog and the paper strips look fabulous. Thanks for trying my sketch.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh helen, what a funny card in such soft colours. great!!!
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I love the strips of paper. Great image and fab colouring!
    Hugs
    CAthy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy hoppy card, I love it!

    Mrs Wonka x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x