Sunday 7 December 2008

'Whiff of Joy' Advent Calendar

Just a quick post to remind you all of the fab 'Whiff of Joy' advent calendar that Katharina's got running on her blog...today she's giving away, not one, not two, but three fabulous Whiff of Joy stamps to one lucky blogger...so get yourselves over to her blog and leave a comment here if you haven't already done so, to be in with a chance of winning them!

I got loads done yesterday, and am hoping to have at least one of my calendars finished today...hurray!!!!...I'll pop back and upload some piccies later, as the recipients of that one don't know about my blog, so there's no chance of them seeing it...I might also have a cheeky go at another challenge...I've still got a couple of Christmas cards to make, so at least I can justify my addiction that way! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x