Sunday 4 January 2009

A 'Fabulous' Award!

My lovely friend Pauline has given me this terribly chic award:


Thank you Pauline!

The rules are: that I must pass it on to five people; and list five things that I am addicted to.

Ok, so here are my addictions:
1. Crafting...well, that kind of goes without saying!
2. Penny Black rubber stamps...though you probably knew that already!
3. Pretty papers, ribbons, flowers...well, everything, really!
4. Blog challenges...it's been fab having the time to do so many this week!
5. Blog-hopping...I love checking out what all my bloggy buddies have been up to!

Now for the tough bit...I always find it hard to choose just a few people to pass awards on to, but as I have to choose just five people, I'm nominating:

Emma
Tara
Shary
Jo
Caroline

Thanks girls, for the inspiration you provide!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Helen, I appreciate you passing on the award. x Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely of you Helen, thanks so much! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x