Sunday 18 January 2009

Just Christmas & Birthday Cards Challenge - Sketch #14


So far I'm managing to stick to making a Christmas card every week...not sure how long that's going to last though! There's a lovely sketch to follow this week - perfect for quick cards. I've rotated it, and used it on the horizontal for both of my cards, to fit the shape of the stamps I wanted to use.
On the birthday card I've used 'Bunny Friends' by Penny Black, papers by Sandylion, flowers from Poppicrafts and the sentiment stamp (in the centre of the flowers) is from a clear set called 'Fabulous Birthday' by Hero Arts.

I've also used a Penny Black stamp on the Christmas card - 'Par Avion' a bargain in the New Year sales. The papers are by Pebbles Inc, and the sentiment stamp is by Three Bugs in a Rug.

8 comments:

  1. Helen these are fabulous. I love those little bunnie (a stamp I feel I need to own!), and its a great Christmas card. I have managed so far to make at least one a week too!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are beautiful !! I love the cute images !
    Thank you for joining us this week at JCBC :)
    Hugs, Gry-Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen,
    I love what you did with the sketch! Both cards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two real little cuties here love the images on both of them and the papers are delicious
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are fabulous, love the colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creations Helen. I especially love the first. That image is so cute and characterful. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  7. ´Wow, your cards are great! I love them

    Thanks for joining us this week!

    Hugs Tanja
    (JCBC Team)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow both cards are great....i love the colours and the images!

    thanks for joining us this week!

    xoxo janina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x