Sunday 11 January 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar #33

I've been busy this weekend trying to finish some music arrangements for classes next week, but what I really wanted to be doing was playing with all my lovely new stash! So I've been setting myself targets, with the incentive of allowing myself a little 'play time' when I reach them!
This card has been made using the fab sketch for the current Spoon Full of Sugar Challenge. The stamp is another of my new Sugar Nellies ('Blossom' by Leanne Ellis), the paper is by Papermania (Inspirations 'Warm Tones'), the sentiment stamp is from a set by Studio G, the flowers are a mixture of Prima and Poppicraft, the satin ribbon was wrapped around a stack of soaps, and the ric-rac was a Christmas gift from a crafty friend.

9 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty Helen and love the colours, The paper is just perfect for the sweet image, Hugs, Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Helen. An adorable image and perfect shades of paper and embellishments to complement it.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is adorable Helen .. love the colorus and that image is fab .. thanks so much for offering swapsies with me. I have left you alittle something on my blog
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi helen fabulous card love the colours and this image is so cute
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely Helen. Great colours nad I love the flowers.
    Hugs
    CAthy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, I love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, love the image which is coloured beautifully. The papers are lovely and look really nice with the image and flowers.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card, the image is so sweet and perfect with lilac :-)
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x