Monday 16 February 2009

Magnolia Vs Stampavie - Week 14

As it's half-term this week, I've got lots more time to craft, and join in with some of the challenges, that I don't always get round to. The theme of this week's Magnolia Vs Stampavie challenge is a colour combination, and I've used it to make a wallet card with the stamp 'Rainy Days' (by Rachelle Anne Miller - Stampavie). I don't have any Stampin Up card, but after a rootle through my stash, I managed to find some card and paper that just about matches the picture. The green paper is by BasicGrey ('Boxer'), and the light blue panel was embossed using the Cuttebug 'Spots & Dots' folder. The flowers and brads are from my stash - I've had them so long I can't remember where they came from!

3 comments:

  1. Very rpetty - great use of the colour scheme.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card, the stamp is gorgeous, I have to get a couple of these Rachelle Miller stamps !!!! Fab papers and flowers too, lovely :-)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x