Tuesday 17 February 2009

Mojo Monday 74

I've used this week's Mojo Monday sketch to make my Mother's Day card...I know it's not 'til next month, but I'm staying with my parents at the moment, and I wanted to leave it here, so that it doesn't have to run the gauntlet of Royal Mail! lol
I've used another Penny Black image, sent to me by the lovely Pauline, this time 'Hedgehog Joy'. The papers are by BasicGrey, from the 'Blush' range. The only slight deviations from the sketch are the crochet flower (from Poppicrafts) in place of the bow and sentiment, and the addition of the lettering (cut using the Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet) at the bottom.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for your mum :-) Gorgeous image and papers and the flower is fab too, am sure your mum's going to love this :-)
    lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card Helen.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!! just love this hedgy!
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Very soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x