Sunday 22 March 2009

Just Christmas & Birthday Cards Challenge #23

I'm cutting it fine again for this week's Christmas card, using the sketch from the Just Christmas & Birthday Cards Challenge...although I did rotate it...and resize it...but I think you can still see the basic sketch. I've used one of my favourite Penny Black stamps ('Bedecked Antlers'), and some of the 'Rose Tinted Christmas' papers by DCWV, for a non-traditional feel. The snowflakes were cut using a die from the Cuttlebug 'Winter' set, and the ribbon is from Poppicrafts.

12 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Helen.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love this paper - got loads waiting for me to play with it again!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, how cute is this!! Love it hun
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, love the cute image and fab papers.
    carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card!!
    Love the non-traditional colours and funny image.
    Thanks for joining the JCBC this week.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Helen and a great choice of papers to go with the image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and image, Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. he he! He's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! I love the papers and the pink and black look so striking together.
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is a fab funky Christmas card - really cute and adorable. I really do love that cute reindeer with antlers (is it a reindeer?? .. or is it a cow ?? It's well cute whatever!!)
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahhh this is super sweet -its beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahhh this is super sweet -its beautiful
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x