Sunday 19 April 2009

Sketch & Stash meets Stamp with Fun!

Now, I know you must all think that I'm telling porkies about working this weekend...and that I must just be crafting...but honestly I AM working...it's just that I keep myself going with the promise of a little crafting, once I've got to the end of something...and I can craft quickly! lol
I had this gorgeous 'Sweet Slumber' image (by Penny Black) already coloured, and I couldn't resist using some of my new 'Bittersweet' papers (by BasicGrey), and a few pieces of Craftwork Cards 'Card Candy'. As I'm using new stash, I've followed the Sketch & Stash Challenge sketch, only adding a couple of Poppicrafts flowers...and I've just managed to get this uploaded in time to enter it for the Stamp with Fun Challenge, where there is a colour theme of Brown & Pink.

17 comments:

  1. Lovely! Wow Helen I wish I could craft quickly ... it takes me 3 hours to make a card lol!! I'm just doing a bit of blog hopping this afternoon during the interval of the FA Cup!!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous card Helen.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute...looks like the mouse is enjoying himself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy card!!

    Greetings,
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the cute image and the papers are gorgeous.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi...beautiful card,love this PB image you have used,great take on our pink and brown theme,thanks for joining us this week at SWF,
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for take part. Your card is wonderful.
    Hugs Mona (SWF-Team)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is scrummy Helen and you've picked gorgeous papers to go with this cute image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, so cute Helen!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card - the cupcakes look yummy! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card, love the PB image!
    Hugs
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Helen,

    I just found your blog. love your cards. I definitely will use some of you card layout. Thanks for sharing. And I am adding your blog to my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card Helen, your image made my mouth water.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card. Great PB image and lovely papers.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Scrummy card - love the image - and fab colouring. The papers are scrummy too and i love the layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute, I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x