Sunday 26 April 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge #5

I had a bit of a thing about monkeys when I was little (still do, if I'm honest! lol), so I couldn't resist this stamp ('Birthday Monkeys' by Rachelle Anne Miller) when I saw it in the new releases for Stampavie. I've used it to make a child's card using the Truly Scrumptious Challenge sketch, which I've rotated to fit the image. The papers are all from the 'Cupcakes' pad by BasicGrey, and I've embossed the plain ones using the 'Spots & Dots' and 'Swiss Dots' embossing folders. The sentiment is from the 'Circular Greetings' set by Woodware, and the star, circles and deckled border around the image were all cut using Nesties.

11 comments:

  1. What a cute stamp, and all your fun birthday papers look so wonderful together. Great Card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool cheeky monkeys!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card for a child Helen and those monkey's are sweet :) hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww how cute are those little monkeys. Love the papers they look so fun & funky.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stamp! Love the fun paper you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Helen. I love the little monkeys and your papers are fab. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. Love the image and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww look at those wee cheeky monkeys!!! Great card and love the BG papers mixed together

    \Thanks for joining us this week

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card Helen!!! Love those lil monkeys!!! Cute paper to go along with those cute guys!! Thanks for playing in the TS challenge!!!

    Danita

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG this is adorable!! I love these cheeky little monkeys and the paper is so fun! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge!
    Beth xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x