Monday 18 May 2009

Creative Card Crew meets Charisma Cardz

I've combined the 'Minimal' theme, of the Creative Card Crew, with the challenge to use 'Stars' on our cards from Charisma Cardz. I used 'Cat on the Moon' by Penny Black...I love this stamp, but always find it hard to decide which papers and colours to put with it...so decided to use some silver card embossed with stars, that I've had for ages (I think it came from Hobbycraft). I used my star Nesties for the shiny stars, added some 'Star Dust' Stickles around the image, and tied a simple bow with a piece of silver organza ribbon.

12 comments:

  1. Helen, this is a fab card for the two challenges, well done with that, I have been down in my shed since Thursday trying to come up with something, but have absolutely nothing to show. Hugs Avril, xxx Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen. Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, gorgeous card, I love this image, gorgeous layout. thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Wish upon a star x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what a gorgeous card. The image is so cute and i LOVE the embossed silver card - it looks sensational
    Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is such a stunning card the layout is fab and the image is so sweet. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Card Crew Challenge this week.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the embossed stars, and that Penny Black image looks great with the star background!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helen this is gorgeous - I love the silver embossed card and it works perfectly with the image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning. Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card and a gorgeous image coloured beautifully. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH THIS IS soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better in real life!! THANKS YOU helen I loveeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x