Tuesday 17 November 2009

Thank you!

I made this card ages ago...well over a week ago...using one of the Sugar Nellie stamps I won ('Big bunch of love')...so of course I had to follow the Sugar Bowl Challenge sketch and make a 'Thank you' card. I watercoloured him to match the boyish colours of these 'True' papers (by Fancy Pants Designs). I embossed the green card (just seen) using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' folder, added a sentiment by Hero Arts (from the 'Anytime Messages' set), and a few buttons (from Poppicrafts).


I've been a bit of a bad blogger this past week or so...so I'm sorry if I haven't visited you recently...been a very busy bee with work, and it was my Nan's 90th birthday on Sunday, so I was away all weekend...and now I have a stinking cold...but I'm hoping to get some serious blog-hopping in this evening...so I'm looking forward to catching up with all of your fabulous creations...

6 comments:

  1. Hi Helen
    A gorgeous card,
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Helen, just love the paper combo. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Helen - love the papers and that image is so sweet! Hope you feel better soon hun. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the soft subtle papers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is so cute, fab card.
    Hope the cold gets better soon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wonderful card Helen.
    hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x