Saturday 26 December 2009

More Presents...

Well, I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday...and that Santa brought you some crafting goodies ;0)
He brought me a digital camera...not strictly a craft item...but hopefully you'll notice an improvement in the quality of the photos on here...once I've figured out how it all works! lol

Now that the recipients have received these...it's safe for me to show you some more of the gifts I made this Christmas. A couple of beaded bracelets...the first one uses a mixture of green freshwater pearls, moss agate and some silver filigree beads, all threaded on to tiger tail, with a toggle clasp.


The second one follows the same design, but this time with tiger's eye and magnetic hematite beads.


These two frames are from the Papermania Bare Basics range...simply covered with some My Mind's Eye '29th Street Market' paper.


And finally, some altered notebooks (I bought these from the Craft Barn)...covered front and back with a mixture of K&Co and My Mind's Eye papers, with a simple ribbon bow and letters cut using the Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet.


I did also make a couple of the Create a Calendars from the Papermill...but I didn't get them finished in time to photograph...but I may try to snaffle them back to pop on here in the next few days.

Don't forget, there's still time to enter the ABC Christmas Challenge blog hop, if you haven't already done so...there's candy! lol

5 comments:

  1. Wow Helen these are all fabulous - I'm sure the recipients must have been thrilled! Hope you ahd a great day yesterday hun ... I'm just about to start off on the ABC Xmas blog hop! :-)
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Helen. My goodness, they are all beautiful, you are extremely talented. Well Done
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh Helen,what a beautiful creations.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen these gifts are gorgeous - those beads are stunning :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas - I can't wait to get started on next years cards with the new Challenge Blog!!! :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Helen, these gifts are so beautiful and I am sure are being treasured by the recipients. Wishing you a wonderful and happy 2010.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x