Saturday 5 December 2009

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Matching Set

This week it's my turn to set the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge theme, and I've chosen:

'Matching Set'

It could be a set of cards, or notelets, a matching card and gift box, bag or tag...the choice is yours.

I've made a set of 12 'Thank you' cards with a matching box, to give as a Christmas present. I created a patchwork design on the cards using squares of three co-ordinating My Mind's Eye papers (from the '29th Street Market' collection), inking the edges with a 'Wisteria' coloured chalk inkpad. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Talking in Circles' set by Autumn Leaves, and has been embossed in pearl violet to match the papers. I made the matching box using my Top Score Multiboard, with a couple of Flora Doodles flowers held in place with a Papermania pearl brad.


The design team have created some stunning projects this week....so make sure you pay the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge a visit.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous thank you cards and fab box - love the papers and mosiac look.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Helen and great theme

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful present and so useful too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful Helen.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh these are lovely helen - so pretty. Fab gift idea
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x