Sunday 28 February 2010

A Card for Margaret

My lovely ABC Christmas Challenge DT buddy Lacey, is holding a card drive on her blog, to get a 100 cards sent to her friend's Aunt for her 100th Birthday, which is on April 4th. What a lovely way to celebrate! Everyone that sends a card in time for Margaret's birthday, will also be entered into a draw for a $20 voucher for Lacey's store, Stamp & Create...click the banner to find out more on Lacey's blog.


For my card, I followed the sketch from the Create4Fun Challenge, rotating it so that I could use the three circles at the top for the numbers. The image is 'Cake Dance' (by Penny Black)...and as it has a candle on it, I'm also entering this card for the Charisma Cardz 'Birthday Card with a Twist' challenge. The papers are from the 'Sweet Nothings' pad by Papermania, I used my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet to cut the numbers, and 'Swiss Dots' folder to emboss the circles behind them.

Well, after a weekend spent working, I'm going to indulge in some crafting this evening...so hopefully I'll have something else to show you tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Helen!
    Fab card love how you've used the circles to add the age and such a sweet image
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening Helen, wow hunny you've been busy since my last visit, with more gorgeous creations, i am loving them all. I am sorry ive not been by before now, but i dont know where the time goes. Loved catching up with your creations, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very lovely card. I like it to see what you've done with the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us at the Create4fun challenge.
    xxx Anne-Marije

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x