Monday 15 February 2010

We'd Walk 500 miles...

I've used another of the Toodles & Binks stamps that I won on the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge a little while ago on this card...this one is called 'Mark & Milo - We'd Walk 500 Miles'. I followed the Papertake Weekly sketch, to make a 'Male' card for the Charisma Cardz Challenge, and as I've not added any embellishments, I'm also going to enter this into the 'Keep it Simple' challenge at Cupcake Crafts.The papers are by My Mind's Eye ('Ooh La La' (for Him)), and the sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts (from the 'Anytime Messages' set).

10 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Helen, I love the sweet image and fab choice of papers...thanks for joining in the fun at PTW and Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh fab card Helen!what a sweet image and i so need these mme paper's :)
    hugs amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen, great card. Love you new stamp and the papers look fab distressed.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another fab card Helen - that's another great image and gorgeous papers as always :-)
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Male card. I love the image you've used.Great layout and papers. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card, I love the colours and design. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation, love it. You did a great job with my challenge this week at Cupcake

    Hugs Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x