Tuesday 3 August 2010

Bunny Bath!

I had a little play this afternoon, and made a card for a few challenges. I followed the fabby sketch by my lovely friend Cathy from Sketch & Stash, using a new image ('Bunny Bath' by Penny Black) that I stamped while I was visiting my friend Samantha last week...I can't believe she let me loose with her stamps & inks! ;0)
I also managed to incorporate the recipe from the Penny Black Saturday Challenge of: '1 Circle, 2 Papers, 3 Flowers'. The papers are from the 'Garden Party' collection by Making Memories, the flowers are from Poppicrafts, and the raffia lace is from Hobbycraft.


10 comments:

  1. Hello Helen. What a fab card. I love the papers and the pretty colours. Your image is such a cutie. Absolutely adorable creation. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen, gorgeous papers and colours, love the sweet bunny too.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Helen. The papers are gorgeous and the image so cute!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet helen..love the pretty papers and thanks for joining in the cookathon this week over at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bunny is too cute !! Fab papers too Helen.
    Thank you for joining in the sketch and Stash this time.

    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, sweet card helen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card Helen. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww this is gorgeous Helen thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oohh I am having a lovely time seeing all your cards ,, making up for a few days of not visiting !! :-)

    gorgeous card Helen,, everything is just perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card, I love the subtle colours and the image is very cute x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x