Saturday 28 August 2010

More Awards!

I received two more awards this week...the first one is from my lovely Just Cute Bears DT buddy Kat...thank you!


I'm supposed to pass this on to 7 bloggers...but as I already did that last week...I won't this time.

The second award is from one of my followers...Debs M x...thank you!


I'm supposed to tell you 7 interesting facts about myself, before passing this award on to 7 people...but I can't even think of one right now...so rather than bore you with 7 'uninteresting' facts...or repeat the same ones I always use...I'll skip over that part! lol

So...as it would happen, I have 7 lovely DT buddies over at the Just Cute Bears Challenge...so I'm going to pass this award on to them:

Annie
Becky
Cathy
Jenny
Kat
San
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. You so deserve these awards, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you hun!! Much appreciated.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your awards Helen....and thank you for passing one on to me :0)...

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award Helen :)

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x