Thursday 12 August 2010

New Stash!

I got some lovely new stash for my birthday on Tuesday...and usually new papers and embellies are just for looking at...but, I managed to bring myself to actually use some of it yesterday...a new record for me! lol
The adorable House Mouse stamp was a gift from my ABC Christmas DT buddy Lols...thank you...I love it! And I also used some of the new paper I got from my parents (it's from the 'Wild Asparagus' collection by My Mind's Eye). I followed the sketch from Sketch Saturday, which I rotated to fit my image better. I inked and distressed the edges of everything and added a sentiment from the 'Sending Sunshine' set by Simon Says Stamp.


I'm also going to enter this card into a few other challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen and I just love those MME papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Helen. Your card is delightful. Such beautiful papers and the sketch, really highlight your fantastic image. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful card Helen, I love the soft colours you have chosen and that cute HM image is adorable!
    enjoy your day.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgoues that stamp is divine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card, may have to start using my minds eye papers for cards...well done on using the new stash straightaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable - love the soft colours, the papers & the layout is perfect! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen, happy belated birthday. This is one of my fav images too and I love how you have coloured it...
    just perfect.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I LOVE House Mouse images, and this one is adorable!!! So sweet, Love what you've done with the sketch.

    Thank you for joining us over at STamptacular this week!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  9. o so sweet! i just adore House Mouse images...they are so detailed!! Loving your colour scheme! just perfect for our boy challenge over at SSC. thanks for joining us this week.
    hugs Leonie

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Helen .. .one of my fave HMs! Love the colours and papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous, cute card Helen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this one is really sweet, love the soft colours you used, but still it a typical card for the boys!Great take on our challenge of this week, thank you for joining us at SSC, hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x