Wednesday 1 September 2010

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas!

It's another Christmas card today...this one uses the adorable 'Presents for 2' stamp by Lili of the Valley. I created the background using my 'Swiss Dots', 'Snowflakes' and 'Ice Crystals' Cuttlebug folders...and used my new Papermania 'Christmas Borders' folder for the snowflake strip across the bottom. I cut out the image using one of my Nesties, and used my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die for the snowflake...I cut off the ends before coating it with Galamour Dust.



Challenges for this card:

14 comments:

  1. Hi Helen love the card!!! gorgeous and too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, another lovely little bear that I want... oh I want them all! Love the all white embossing too :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so sweet!! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice, white on white embossing is fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh Helen! This is soooooooo gorgeous! Absolutely LOVE the white combined with all that lovely embossing.....looks stunning!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card - the white embossing is fab and so effective with james the bear. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous, love the white on white and the image is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Helen, adore the teddy. Love all that embossing and such a great layout too!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A Beautiful card. I love the white on white.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is fabulous Helen, love all the white embossing makes the bear really pop.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another adorable LotV cutie - love your white emossed look
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job using my sketch, love the lotv images, and the white on white is so elegant. Thanks for joining us at ASFOS
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love it Helen, really crafty :D! Thank you for joining us over on Double Dutch!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x