Monday 29 November 2010

Aqua Christmas

I wrote my first Christmas cards at the weekend...I have a lovely big stash of cards to use this year, thanks to my resolution to 'make at least one card a week' this year...but I still need a few more...and I can't resist joining in with some of the Christmassy themed challenges around at the mo! lol

I've used an adorable Penny Black image (called 'On My List') that I received in a swap...not 100% sure who it was from...but I have a feeling it was from my lovely friend Carol. The papers are a mixture of My Mind's Eye 'Colourful Christmas' and Bo Bunny 'Tis the Season', the sentiment is from a Lili of the Valley set, and I used an EK Success punch for the scalloped border.



Challenges for this card:

8 comments:

  1. Wow Helen, cute card.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, love the hedegie image and the colour is lovely. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen, love the fab image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen

    Just adorable, Wonder what's on hedgies Christmas list ?

    Thank you for joining in at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    B x
    New candy here

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is sooo sweet Helen. Love your cute image. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Precious image and card! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so sweet helen....love your mono card...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x