Sunday 2 January 2011

Shimmery Butterfly

Today's card was made for one of my parents' neighbours who will turn 90 soon. All of the stamps I used are from the CCSR 'Doodles' set by Papermania, which I stamped and embossed in pearl violet on lilac card, before colouring them with Cosmic Shimmer pigments (one of my Christmas presents). I used my Cuttlebug 'Floral Fantasy' folder to emboss some pearlised card, and cut out the mats using various Nestie shapes. The numbers were cut using my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet.


Challenges for this card:
I'll be back later with my DT card for the first Pile It On! Challenge of 2011.

6 comments:

  1. Wow that's really gorgeous Helen - love the colours and how you have done the background with stamping. Stunning card for a 90th birthday
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Helen, My favourite colour. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Helen this is just gorgeous - she will love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, love all your embossing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card Helen! I love the way you stamped the backing too! awesome! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! I love the colours and the embossing!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x