Thursday 17 February 2011

White Christmas...

Today's card is a real quickie...I already had the image coloured (it's from the 'Christmas Critters' set by Penny Black), and simply cut a circular card blank using the largest of my lacey scalloped Nesites...wasn't sure it would cut through the two layers, but it did :0)
I used my Cuttlebug 'Snowflakes' and 'Ice Crystals' folders for the embossing, and the snowflake is a Marianne Creatables die. I scuffed up the edges with my distressing tool, then added some 'Ice Crystal' Stickles to the snowflake.


Challenges for this card:

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. I'm begnning to like white cards now, could be due to the samples I have seen lately.x Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image - and like Vanessa, I too love the white cards. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 7 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your WOW card Helen, and the lacy scallop circle design, and that cute little mouse too! enjoy the rest of your day.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card this is! I do like white cards, they look so elegant! Love the image, too, he looks so happy!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Helen,

    Beautiful card, lovely image. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this sweek.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely beautiful gorgeous style and love the white so clean and crisp
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous and love all the white and embossing. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this time. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and lovely design. The embossing is fabulous and the image darling. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at StampFairy!
    Sharon, SFDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous creation, lovely details, love it! Thanks so much for joining in with us at SS&S this time,
    take care then,
    Emma.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x