Monday 21 February 2011

White Wedding

I've really gotten into different card folds recently, and I've got another step card to share today. This one has steps on each side, and measures 5.75 inches square. It's a wedding card, so I went for all white (not that I need an excuse - I love white cards!). No stamped image either, just used my dies and embossing folders. The hearts were cut using the 'Concentric Hearts' Cuttlebug die, and I used my Nesties to cut out the circles. For the embossing I used four Cuttlebug folders: 'Kassie's Brocade'; 'D'Vine Swirls'; 'Victoria'; and 'Just My Type'. The sentiment is from the CCSR set by Papermania.


And a view from the side:


Challenges for this card:

16 comments:

  1. very elegant, the distressing round the edges help the white on white stand out really well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Helen - looks stunning. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is absolutly stunning. I don't think that I have ever seen a more beautiful all white card. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - very chic.
    kind regards,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking! it is gorgious Helen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such an elegant card Helen! I love the folds and all your gorgeous embossing ~ Just perfect :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful and elegant

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Helen. I love your white cards and the embossing is beautiful. I really must try one of these different fold cards!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooohhh this is stunning Helen! Fab design and just love all that embossing and those hearts too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Helen, After visiting your blog I am now a follower. Your cards are beautiful!
    Please feel free to come and visit me.

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Helen, After visiting your blog I am now a follower. Your cards are beautiful!
    Please feel free to come and visit me.

    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Helen this is soooo beautiful! Love the shape (your a lot more adventurous than me) and all the embossing & distressing looks stunning.
    Hugs
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully done love all the white
    Thanks for Sharing at Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. ooh that is so delicate and dainty - love it!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooh that is so delicate and dainty - love it!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x