Wednesday 6 April 2011

Teddy Christmas

It's been a whole week since I uploaded my last Christmas card, so I thought it was about time I showed you another. I've used an adorable Lili of the Valley teddy called 'Present Pile', which I coloured with watercolour pencils, then added some 'Crystal' Stickles to the fur trim on his hat for a bit of sparkle. The papers are from the 'Countdown to Christmas' pad by My Mind's Eye...they're really sparkly, but I couldn't get it to show in the photo. The snowflakes were cut using a mixture of Cuttlebug and Marianne Creatables dies...then coated with more Stickles.


Challenges for this card:

14 comments:

  1. Adorable card Helen, sweet image and I love those snowflakes. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is GORGEOUS, I love the bold bright colours. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cutie pie and fab snowflakes, thanks for playing along with us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Chrimbo card Helen - you are doing soooo well with yours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Helen,love the snowflake and he is such a cutie. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh helen just sooooo sweet , perfect xmas card!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, what a darling stamp, love the papers, so glittery beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. how cute is this, i love the teddy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just so cute Helen...

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is adorable Helen Awesome colouring, and I love this image,

    Have a lovely week,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous, Helen. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, good luck, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card!
    Love the image ♥
    Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors this week - good luck!
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining us at winter wonderland challenge. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. I apologise for being so late with my comment!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, that's one of my fav Christmas stamps. Thanks for joining in with our Spots and Stripes challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

    Crafty Creations by AJ
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x