Thursday 14 July 2011

Blowing my own...


Lol...I couldn't resist adding that photo ;0)

Some of you may have already seen...but I won last week's Penny Black Inc challenge on their Flickr Group with the little circle card I uploaded to my blog on Monday...I coloudn't believe it when I saw my card on their blog


How cool is that banner???

And...I got to choose a Penny Black transparent stamp set, and some paper packs!
Yippee!!!

Thank you so much Penny Black Inc! :0)

I'll be blowing my trumpet again tonight...well, actually it's a clarinet...and a swannee whistle! The evening class I teach is having it's end of term concert tonight...so that means there's a party too...and  you can't have a party without cakes, so I shall be spending today baking...I may be back later to show you the results...

6 comments:

  1. OMG, Helen! Congrats, a well deserved winning, your card is fab! Hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just brilliant hun - but then, I always knew you were such a talented little thing! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, what a sweet surprise you must have had seeing your card on the blog. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!! well done off to have a peek at their challenge... and Ohhhhhhhhh what a great card and I know why it won cause its AWESOME!!!!! have fun with your lovely prize too!

    Congrats hunny xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x