Friday 18 November 2011

Rasie the Bar - Guest Bar-Tender!

I'm a guest 'Bar-Tender' over at Raise the Bar this week...and where the theme of their new challenge is:

'Time to Feast'

I have quite a lot of stamps with food on...mainly cakes & cupcakes...and picked this adorable House Mouse one (called 'Birthday Cupcake')...although I think it looks like they've already feasted! lol I coloured it using watercolour pencils, then added lots of Stickles to the icing. The papers are from the 'Hopscotch' pad by BasicGrey...I embossed the plain brown one using my Craft Concepts 'Cupcakes' folder. I distressed everything with ink and my distressing tool...and added a few chocolate coloured pearls and a big bow.


You can find lots more foodie inspiration from the fabulous design team over at Raise the Bar...thanks for having me this week girls!

8 comments:

  1. Hi just so stunning:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen,
    This is gorgeous! Perfect image and one of my favourite colour schemes.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen, I love that image which is so perfect with the choc mint colour combo. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge fan of these stamps soooo cute.Stunning card love the colour combo.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh Helen this is so pretty hun...and I'm loving the colours too sweetie...

    have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty card. I love that you've used that embossing folder with it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is gorgeous and the image is very cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Helen!! LOVE the colours too! you could add your card to Anything Goes challenge I am a guest Designer there this week and the challenge is A Real Sweetie!! your card is perfect for that :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x