Wednesday 7 March 2012

ABC Christmas Challenge - E is for...

We have a brand new ABC Christmas Challenge for you today...Carissa is the host, and the theme is:

'E is for Evergreen'
Feature some traditional Christmas foliage...think trees, holly & mistletoe.

We have two wonderful sponsor's for this challenge:

Prize is a $15  voucher to spend in the Simon Says Stamp store

and

Prize is a 10 Euro voucher to spend at In2Stamps

I decided to go with trees as my 'evergreen'...using a gorgeous Penny Plack stamp called 'Before the Snow'. I stamped it using 'Forest Moss' Distress Ink...to get the effect of the tree in the distance...I simply re-stamped the image withour re-inking it first. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Bubble Tree' set by Woodware, and I doodled a border using a black gel pen.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please visit the ABC Christmas Challenge.

15 comments:

  1. This is wow, so elegant, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this, especially with the third tree in the background. Thanks for sharing the tip.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful and elegant. I love the way the tree in the middel looks- the number two stamped.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, so CAS and elegant.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. just beautifully elegant Helen!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous C&S card Helen love this think I NEED that stamp! tehhehee :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the soft, ethereal look you created with the trees. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner this week! Hugs, Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just so stunning is this card:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card! Clean, Elegant! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Ispirations challenges blog. Hope you will play again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card, beautiful work, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card! Clean, Elegant! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Ispirations challenges blog. Hope you will play again soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an elegant card Helen; love the soft colours. xx

    PS. Thanks for joining is for this week's Anything Goes challenge at Papertake Weekly, Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x