Saturday 17 March 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - This, That & the Other

We have a nice & easy challenge for you this week over at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge where our theme is:

'This, That & the Other'
(In other words...Anything Goes!)

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


The prize is this gorgeous Penny Black stamp:
I've used a new stamp on my card...it's called 'Garden Visit'...and I thought that this little sentiment stamp (from the 'Mini Messages' set by Hero Arts) went perfectly with it. The sparkly papers are from the '72 & Sunny' pad by We R Memory Keepers...I added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen.


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute Helen...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, your card is lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, love the paper!
    Hugs Fredrikke

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute funny cards designs.This is the best cards color combinations and designs.It look so fabulous.Thanx to share with us.

    radio controlled helicopter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x