Saturday 10 March 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - The Young Ones

Woo-hoo...it's Saturday! Which means it's time for a brand new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...where this week our theme is:

'The Young Ones'
(Cards for children)
 Our sponsor for this challenge is:


and the prize is a $20 voucher to spend in their online store!

I've used 'Birthday Dog' on my card...I love using him on boy's cards. I kept everything really simple, just adding some strips of spotty papers (from the '72 & Sunny' pad by We R Memory Keepers), and a sentiment (from the 'Sending Sunshine' set by Simon Says Stamp) stamped on a star cut using one of my Nesties.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

16 comments:

  1. A delightful card - such a lovely cute image - thanks for joining in the For Fun challenge, Hazel (Guest designer) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, I love the image and your vibrant papers, just gorgeous, thanks for joining our Boyz to Men challenge at Anything Goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! I love the colors and the image that you used! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card, brilliant. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with the simple design and cute image. :)

    stretch mark creams

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. I love the simplicity of it and the doodling is super fun! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely and fun card. Really cute! Thanks for playing with us over at FFC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable!! Love your card. Thanks for playing on For fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I like the bright colors on the kraft card stock. Super cute!
    Love that image too!

    Thanks for showing us a "dog or cat" creation at For Fun Challenges! Hope to see you tomorrow when the new challenge is posted!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great - love it! The layout is gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining in the challenge over at Aud Sentiments

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Love the way you slanted the back panels.
    Valarie Florer
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous entry into our Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #136 - I can't wait to see your entry for our next exciting challenge.
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x