Sunday 22 April 2012

Pile It On! Challenge - Sparkle & Shine

Ooops...naughty Mr Blogger forgot to publish my scheduled post...ggggrrrrr!

We have a nice easy theme for you this week over at the Pile It On! Challenge:

'Sparkle & Shine'
Who doesn't like a bit of glitter & bling?

Our sponsor for this challenge is Some Odd Girl...and the prize is 3 digis of the winner's choice.

My card was a real quickie to make...I didn't stamp & colour as I normally would do, but cheated and used one of the Lili of the Valley pre-cloured die cuts (from the Christmas Cuties sheet). The papers are all from the 'I Believe' glitter pad by My Mind's Eye...and I made everything even more sparkly by Gamour Dusting all of the edges...then added a few adhesive gems & pearls - super quick!


Here are the challenges that I've Piled On!:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

21 comments:

  1. Love the Christmas Cuties sheet! What a lovely, sparkly card. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image and the papers are fab! Very sparkly! Luv Zippy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of sparkle and shine and layers too - stunningly delightful card. Thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 69 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, gorgeous Helen! Love all the sparkle.

    Blogger is driving me mad at the moment!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card l love all the glitter:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love LOTV images for Christmas cards and these sheets are ideal for a quick card. Love the DP too and the added glitter looks great.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww that is s sweet Helen - v cute image and loge the glitter. naughty Mr blogger forgot to publish my PBSC card yesterday too lol!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, love those papers.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet Christmas card, love all the sparkle! Thanks for sharing with us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one gorgeous and sparkly Xmas card! Lovely image and design papers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the cute image, looks great with all that sparkle.The papers are gorgeous for xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A Gorgeous card i love all the sparkle.Thankyou for joining us this week at CRAFTY CATZ.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great addition to your holiday cards! Thanks for joining us at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous, what beautiful die cut!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sparkle sparkle sparkle ... What else does a card need? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very sweet! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card, perfect for Christmas. Thanks for joining us at LLF's this week x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Helen, so sweet and I love the sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow look at that sparkle!! I love this card, the LOTV squares are so handy for quick makes aren't they?! Love the papers too.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x