Friday 14 September 2012

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Winter Wonderland

This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, our challenge theme is:

'Winter Wonderland'
We want to see some kind of snow on your projects.


Our sponsor for this challenge is:


Photobucket

Prize - 2 Templates of the Winner's Choice!

I've used one of the fab templates from our sponsor Creations by AR, called 'Ornament Box Set'. I printed the 'box' part on to thick kraft card, and the 'decoration' bits on to some paper from the 'Wonderful Winter' pad by My Mind's Eye. I stamped a few extra snowflakes using 'Picket Fence' Distress Stain and stamps from a set from Lakeland. Before attaching the paper to the bx, I inked around the edges with 'Bundled Sage' Distress Ink. Once it was all assembled, I tied it together using some white satin ribbon.


Here's a side view:


I made a larger one of these last month (details on this post)...here's a photo of them together:


I'm also entering this box into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to Christmas Stampin' All Year Long.

PS - I have some Christmas themed candy on offer at the moment...click here to find out more.

13 comments:

  1. Helen this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Friday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cute are these .. i love the bauble design
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, They are just the cutiest and how clever such a great idea too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little bauble box Helen. Really different.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bauble design Helen. I haven't seen these before, they look great.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just fab, love the two together!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft & Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Helen this is beautiful, love the design and your colours and papers look lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at My Time To Craft.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great project! Love the details you pulled in the background! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Card! Love the colors, image and style!
    Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge this Week!! We hope you will come back and play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, these boxes are great. I am planning to make soaps for Christmas and they will fit nicely in a box like this. Thank you for the idea. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How wonderful these ornament boxes are. I love them Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Delightful Challenges. Hope you will join us again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x