Friday 21 September 2012

Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Stitching

This week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, our challenge theme is:

'Stitching'
(Real or faux)

We are sponsored for this challenge by:


Prize: $15 Gift Certificate to spend at Fred, She Said!

I've used a cute image from Fred, She Said on my card called 'Hat Tippin' Snowman'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Blitzen' pad by Bo Bunny...I distressed the edges a little, then used my CutterBee Bug to pierce some holes before drawing on the faux stitching with a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is by Three Bugs in a Rug, and the snoeflake was cut using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to Christmas Staampin' All Year Long.

7 comments:

  1. Helen this card so cute I love it! Love the papers to, Hugs Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Lots of eye candy here. Wishing you a fab Friday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, So beautiful is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely X-mascard. Well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the stitching, Helen!!! The patterns you put together really compliment your snowman, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Christmas card! I like the sketch and the colors.

    Thanks for joinign us at The Crazy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x