Monday 10 September 2012

Mini Christmas Cards

I have a few mini (they measure 4 inches square) Christmas cards to share today...for this weekend's Penny Black Inc 'Mini Cards' challenge. I've used some of the smaller stamps from the Penny Black clear stamp sets, and papers from the 'I Believe' pad by My Mind's Eye. I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The snowflakes are a mixture of Marianne Designs and Cuttlebug dies.


Here are some close-ups:


Robin from the 'Jolly Friends' set


Hedgie from the 'Joy to the World' set


Mouse from the 'Jolly Holly' set

Challenges for these cards:
PS - I have candy on offer at the moment...click here to find out more.

17 comments:

  1. morning Helen, what a lovely array of smaller cards, so cute
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, Helen, ennjoy your day,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Love the design and gorgeous images.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and fab colours and layout. Would love to see more in different shades.. Christmas is coming if you want to see Wide variety and range of christmas gift ideas for the occasion available @ Ezsnaps.Get unique christmas gift ideas at an unbelievable price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous cards Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Helen, I love the colours and the images are fab :) I'm planning on making a load of mini cards for my niece to give to her little pals at Christmas, they're perfect size for little hands :)

    Tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just adorable. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh these are fab.. love the patchwork design
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these cards. So sweet and cheerful!
    Dawn
    DeeGeeScraps

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Mini cards hunny! great idea too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your use of our sketch this week! Thanks for playing the DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all your cards! So cute!
    Thanks for joining us this week at DDCC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mini cards these images are just the perfect size and are beautifully coloured thanks for joining the Christmas Crafting Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute - thanks for the inspiration for my christmas cards for family and friends :o)
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all so very cute x
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' for the weekend & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww...very cute. Love these sweet images. Thank you for joining us at Christmas Crafting this month,
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x