Tuesday 18 September 2012

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Show Us Your Ribbons

This week at Oldie but a Goodie, we're asking you to:

'Show Us Your Ribbons'


We are sponsored for this challenge by:



I've made a Christmas gift tag...using a cute little doggy stamp by Hero Arts called 'Winter Pup'.for the background, I embossed a piece of card using my Sizzx/BasicGrey 'Snowglobe' folder, then tore the edges before adding it to the tag. The sentiment stamp is by Lili of the Valley, and the all important ribbon is from Hobbycraft.


I'm also entering this tag into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.

PS - I have Christmas themed candy on offer at the moment...you'll have to be quick though, it closes tomorrow...click here to find out more.

10 comments:

  1. Helen this is so beautifully designed and so cute. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Tuesday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how cute is that little doggy .. and i love the torn paper
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little fella is kinda cute! Love the simplicity of your design, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooooo cute Helen - simple and stunning!!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is soooooo cute!
    Love the embossing.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute tag, I love it!!!!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww I just spotted this when commenting on the card above ! this is just soooo CUTE !! fabulous tag :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable tag hun, love the gingham ribbon. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great tag, that image is sooooo cute. cheers Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card and darling image. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x