Sunday 30 September 2012

Pile It On! Challenge - For a Child

This week at Pile It On! we are challenging you to make a card:

'For a Child'

Our sponsor for this challenge is Soft Pencil Studios:




The DT have been working with Soft Pencil images, and I've used 'Michu & Ratiny in a Heart' on my card, coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers I've used are from the 'Animal Antics' pad by First Edition...I doodled the borders using a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from th 'Mini Messages' set by Hero Arts, and the button and twine are from my stash.


Here are the chaallenges I've piled on:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to Pile It On!
 

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Helen :-) the image is adorable and I love the papers and your doodling ,,, looks FAB :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to join in :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Helen, love the papers and the colours and such a cute image too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun, love the colours and that image is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges, Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! this is soooo adorable! You did a sensational job of coloring and the papers are perfect.
    hugs,
    chris v

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. I love the cute image and lovely soft colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the cute image and your doodling thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Helen what an adorable image xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! I love your design and DP. Your image is too sweet. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card, love the doodling.
    Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week.
    Babette

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so adorable Helen!
    Thank you for entering our challenge at Sketch Saturday this week and good luck!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x