Thursday 6 September 2012

Seize the Cupcake!

I have an ultra simple card to show today...I dug out a cupcake die set (by Marianne Designs) that I haven't used in ages, to make a card for this week's Less Is More challenge. I cut the shapes from Bazzil card...then embossed the icing part using my Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder, to make it look like chocolate frosting...yum! The sentiment is from the 'Cupcakes' set by Hero Arts, and the little brown pearl is from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Challenges for this card:
PS - I have candy on offer at the moment to celebrate my blog's fourth birthday...all the info is on this post.

8 comments:

  1. Great card Helen.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - cute cupcake and love the sentiment.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card, simple but affective,thanks for shareing with us at Heck of a challenge.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply lovely Helen
    I could just bite that now!
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!Wow.
    Thank you for joining us at Heck of a Challenge and Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Lady E

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh that cupcake looks good enough to eat
    Thanks for joining us at Heck of a challenge this month
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x