Saturday 10 November 2012

Blooming Meadows

Now....if you visited my blog earlier in the week, you may be thinking that these cards look a little familiar...you haven't seen them before, but they are very similar to a couple I made this week using a different Hero Arts flower stamp. I realised that I needed to make some more 'girly' birthday cards...and as the other ones were so quick to make, I thought I'd make some more, this time using my 'Blooming Meadows' stamp...and a different sentiment (this one's from the 'Wonderful' set by Penny Black)...for a little variation, I made it in three colourways:


Pink ('Worn Lipstick', 'Victorian Velvet' & Forest Moss' Distress Inks):


Blue ('Stormy Sky', Faded Jeans' & 'Forest Moss' Distress Inks):


Purple ('Milled Lavender', 'Dusty Concord' & 'Forest Moss' Distress Inks)


Challenges for these cards:

11 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Helen, love the stamp and the different colours are gorgeous. Have a good weekend. Hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this simple but beautiful cards. Great artwork.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen
    Three beautiful cards and fabulous colour's thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful cards Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow helen these are stunning!
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to write "Wow, Helen, these are stunning", but I see my friend Pauline has just beaten me to it, so... "What a gorgeous set of cards, Helen. LOVE your colour combos".

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow these are gorgeous
    Sorry i have been a bad blogger of late
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards - love the stamp too!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Helen they are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful set of cards. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely. Such a sweet set.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x