'Z is for Zoo Animals'
We have two wonderful sponsors for this challenge:
The prize from Bugaboo Stamps is 7 free digis!
Prize - a $10 voucher for the Sweet Stamps store
And...that's not all...our lovely DT buddy Miria is leaving us after this challenge, so we're on the hunt for some new DT playmates...so we're having a DT call on this challenge too!
So, if you think you can:
- Make a Christmas card/project for each fortnightly challenge
- Take a turn in hosting a couple of challenges in 2013
- Comment on a couple in every 10 entries for each challenge
Then, simply play along with this challenge, and add 'DT' after your name in the linky, and you could be getting ahead for next Christmas with the most friendly DT in blogland :0)
Ok...so on to my card...I've used a cute monkey image from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Sock Monkey Winter Snowballs', which I coloured using watercolour pencils...then added sparkle to the snowballs using some Stickles). The papers are from a Heidi Grace pad (sorry...it doesn't appear to have a name!)...I added doodled borders around the edges, and a Lili of the Valley sentiment...perfect for a cheeky little monkey next Christmas!
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- Aud Sentiments - Use Any Sentiment
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons - Blue & Green
- Crafty Sentiments - Glitter
- My Time to Craft - Animals in the Snow
- Paper Playtime - Winter Fun
- Raise the Bar - Let it Snow!
- Simon Says Stamp - Merry Christmas
- Stamp & Create - Sparkly Christmas
- Stampavie & More - Christmas
- Stamping with the Dragon - Waiting for Christmas
- Totally Gorjuss - Easy Does It!
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.