Thursday 31 January 2013

2013 Calendar - Part 3

I have another installment of my little 'birthdays' calendar to show you today:


July:
Images - 'Wonderful Day' set 
Papers - '72 & Sunny' (We R Memory Keepers) & Unknown (Heidi Grace)


August:
Image - 'Critter Party' set
Papers - 'Tea Party' (Dovecraft)
Die - Nestie Circle


September:
Image - 'Hugs' set
Papers - 'Prairie Hill' (Pink Paislee)
Die - Nestie Circle

If you're interested, you can see the January to March on this post...and April to June here...I'll be back tomorrow with the rest of it.

3 comments:

  1. oh this is so cute .. what fab pages
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, your calendar pages are so pretty! I love the images and DP you used. Hugs, Hanneke

    P.S. I have a birthday candy on my blog, in case you like to join: http://hannekeshobbycorner.blogspot.nl/2012/02/birthday-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x