Monday 8 April 2013

Birthday Star

I have a card for this week's Less is More challenge to show you today...now I wasn't sure about the 'Lime & Black' colour combo...not really my sort of colours at all...but I thought I'd give it a try. I found a piece of lime green patterned paper is an old BasicGrey pad ('Lemonade') and cut a star our of it using one of my Nesties. I layered that over some black card...I used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch for the border. The sentiment stamp is from a little Studio G set.


Challenges for this card:

11 comments:

  1. Helen this is a gorgeous CAS card. Loving the elegant design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card - love the star.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great Helen, I love the doodled frame on the lime panel!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous CAS card Helen. Love the design and colour scheme.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love that doodling. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great CAS card! I love the colors. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! I love the way you've used the lime paper - that's one of the patterns in that pack that I always look at and then put away because I can't figure out what to do with it. Now you've got me thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. helen this is fab... perfect for a man!
    Love how you use the Lime and Black. Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love lime and black and this is a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!I really love this,
    great design and perfect colours too.
    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenge,
    hugs Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x