Wednesday 30 October 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - V is for...

We have another ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Wilma is the host, and the theme is:

 'V is for Vixen'
(Feature a Reindeer)

We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Prize - a $10 voucher for the Sweet Stamps store!

and:

QKR Stampede:
Prize: 5 Digital Images of the winner's choice!

I've used a Penny Black reindeer called 'Deer in Skates', which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Blitzen' pad by Bo Bunny...there's even some reindeer on one of the papers. I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The snowflake was cut using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die, the button is from my stash, and the blue twine is from Tiger.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

13 comments:

  1. Great card, love the DP used and the image is great! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Helen LOVE, super cute hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and fabulous papers, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Helen ,, I love this deer ,, absolutely adorable and the distressing looks fab :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've spotted the reindeers on the paper, Helen, cute PB image you have used and great design,
    Dorte xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image and papers. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! Beautiful design. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you again in our challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is very sweet!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great image and I love your choice of papers. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.
    /Pillan

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute and fun! Love the design too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    Hugs, Alica :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card. Love that image.

    Thanks for sharing at CaSS this month.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x