Tuesday 12 November 2013

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Clean & Simple Christmas

We have a brand new Oldie but a Goodie Challenge starting today...the theme is:

'Clean & Simple Christmas'

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


The prize from Bugaboo Stamps is 7 free digis!

I've used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called 'Ava Christmas - Sitter' which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The sentiment stamp is by Penny Black, the ribbon is a scrap that I think camr from Hobbycraft...I thought I'd got some more, and was going to tie a bow, but had already stuck this piece down before I checked...so no bow! Ooops!


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Looks great Helen...even without the bow!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks a great card Helen. love how you have used the image. thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Helen love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christmas & I love your card too Helen. A beautiful choice of Bugaboo, brilliant colouring & a super CAS card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Helen!! Love red and white colour combination.
    Hugs,
    Natali
    and thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Christmas” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x