'P is for...'
Simply include at least one thing beginning with 'P' on your project...and pile on the challenges!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Jellypark:
Prize - 2 Jellypark images!
My 'P' things are Pink, Purple, Puppies & Polkadots. I used a Penny Black stamp called 'Xmas Pilgrims'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils...adding some sparkle to the snow with some Stickles. The sentiment stamp is from a little Studio G set, and the ribbon is from Hobbycraft.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - P is for... (Pink, Purple, Pearls, Puppies & Polkadots)
- 2 Sisters - Anything Goes
- Addicted to CAS - Pets
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Crafter's Cafe - Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons - Anything with Ribbon
- Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
- Creative Craft - Non-traditional Christmas Colours
- Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
- Fab 'n' Funky - Cute Critters
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
- Paper Playtime - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Anything Goes
- Totally Papercrafts - Ho-Ho-Holidays