Wednesday 19 March 2014

ABC Christmas Challenge - F is for...

We have a new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Annette is the host, and the theme is:

'F is for Friends & Family'
(We want to see personalised cards)

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Prize - $10 Gift Certificate!

I chose to make my card for my Dad...his was the last card I made last year, so I thought I'd get in early this time! I used a Penny Black stamp called 'Carolers' which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are from the 'Christmas in the Country' pad by Papermania...I distressed the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from a set by Lili of the Valley, the snowflake was cut using a Marianne Designs die, the spotty Button is by Dovecraft, the twine is from the Ribbon Girls, and the lettering was cut using my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet dies.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. This is totally hillarious, I think I know how they sound LOL Adorable card, perfect to cheer someone's day. Thank you for an inspiration!
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweet birdie card, Helen,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card, love those chicks!
    Thanks for joining us in the SweetStamps challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I love this chicken...tjhey are a lot of fun

    thanks for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES and good luck on winning our prize.

    Love Melxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x