Tuesday 22 April 2014

Bun Buns Easter Treat Bag

I know that it's a little late, but I have another Easter treat bag to show you today...in fact I have one more to blog after this. I've used another Penny Black stamp...this time it's 'Bun Buns'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils, The papers are from the '72 & Sunny' pad by We R Memory Keepers...I added some doodled borders using a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts...I inked one word at a time so that I could stamp them separately.


Challenges for this bag:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift bag Helen :-) the little bunnies are super cute ,, I love the whole design of this,,, fab doodling too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Helen and those were some of my favourite papers. Thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag Helen LOVE the papers too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sympa !
    Merci pour ta participation au squirrel and the fox challenge
    Bises

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x