Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Bun Buns Easter Treat Bag

I know that it's a little late, but I have another Easter treat bag to show you today...in fact I have one more to blog after this. I've used another Penny Black stamp...this time it's 'Bun Buns'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils, The papers are from the '72 & Sunny' pad by We R Memory Keepers...I added some doodled borders using a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts...I inked one word at a time so that I could stamp them separately.


Challenges for this bag:

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous gift bag Helen :-) the little bunnies are super cute ,, I love the whole design of this,,, fab doodling too :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Jayne said...

This is so cute Helen and those were some of my favourite papers. Thanks for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon this week.

Sandra H said...

Awesome bag Helen x

Samantha said...

Great bag Helen LOVE the papers too! hugs me x

Blueboreale (Aurore) said...

Super sympa !
Merci pour ta participation au squirrel and the fox challenge
Bises