Monday 21 July 2014

Cluck, Cluck, Cluck!

I haven't used this stamp ('Cluck, Cluck, Cluck!' by Penny Black) in over a year...so I thought that it was about time it saw some ink again! I coloured it using watercolour pencils to match the bright and cheerful papers (from the 'Ooh L La (for Her)' pad by My Mind's Eye). I distressed the edges of the papers, and added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Anytime Messages' set by hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:

4 comments:

  1. Oooo super, lovely and bright and i have just treated myself to this stamp too, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Helen what a fab image l like your colouring too! so beautiful as always x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clucking good card chick, super! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These chicks sure know how to celebrate a birthday in style! What a fun card!

    Thanks so much for sharing it in this week's CCEE Stampers' Chicken Challenge! We love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x