Tuesday 8 July 2014

Oldie but a Goodie - School's Out!

We have a new Oldie but a Goodie Challenge starting today...the theme is:

'School's Out!'

I've made a teacher thank you card...with a panel to look like a blackboard. I stamped and various thank you sentiments (from Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamp sets) in white on black card, then added some 'chalk dust' using 'White Picket Fence' Distress Stain. The backing papers are from the 'Madison' pad by Penny Black, and I cut the gold star using one of my Nesties.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. What a darling card for a teacher - I love the chalkboard look and the bold red with black. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for joining us at SSSC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely is your card Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, perfect for a teacher, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chalkboard look! Perfect match with those different pattern red and white papers. Great card for a teacher!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week. Hope to see you back soon and good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x