The stamp I've used on my card 'Snow Dust' is actually a wintery one, but I thought that the snow blowing off the trees could pass for leaves! I embossed it using clear powder, then blended 'Autumnal' colours of Distress Inks over the top (Scattered Straw, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Bundled Sage & Forest Moss). I mounted this onto a piece of white card...to make it look a bit like a Polaroid photo...adding a sentiment from the 'Mini Messages' set by Hero Arts.
I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
- 2 Cute Ink - Fall
- Corrosive - Autumn/Fall
- Crafty Catz - CAS
- Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Creative Knockouts - Outdoors
- Penny Black & More @ Allsorts - Autumn Colours
- Pink Elephant - Embossing (My image is heat embossed)
- Simply Create Too - Autumn Colours
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.