Wednesday 25 February 2015

Inky Impressions Challenge - Guest Designer

I'm back with another guest designer card...this time for the Inky Impressions Challenge...where the theme this week is:

'One Layer Cards'

I picked a cute image called 'Easter Bunny Monkey', which I printed directly on to my card blank, then simply coloured using watercolour pencils, adding a Hero Arts sentiment...that's it!


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from the fabulous DT, please pop over to the Inky Impressions Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Adorable.......I can't do CAS for toffee......you've nailed it, lovely card!
    hugs Jo x
    ps - I have candy, would love you to join! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is too cute, Helen! That monkey is ADORABLE! ☺

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!
    ~Hugs~
    Chelsey
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Helen is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! TFS at Craft your Passion#250. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny. Lovely cas card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again a next challenge.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, what an adorable card. I like the soft color of your colored image so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenges.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Monkey Bunny is adorable! Sweet Easter card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, A lovely project, I love the image and the colour choice. A lovely style. Thank you for joining us this week. Crafting From The Heart Good luck. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x